PETER AND KATHIE COLVILLE FAMILY TRUST
SECOND WIND SAILING
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TRADE
By booking with Second Wind Sailing you hereby agree to honour the following
* Passengers will not attend a voyage it they:
* Have been diagnosed with Covid 19 or awaiting a test result,
* Have or living with someone who has a cold, flu or Covid 19 symptoms,
* Are under a Covid 19 self isolation or quarantine order.
* For safety children under the age of 5 are not permitted on the vessel at any time.
* Passengers, including children are to obey all directions from the crew at all times.
* You will behave safely and respectfully to all other passengers and crew
* Smoking is not permitted on the vessel at any time.
* Use of illegal substances is not permitted on the vessel at any time.
Safety and Medical Conditions
* SWS will take all reasonable precautions in relation to your safety but sailing contains inherent risks and you hereby accept those risks.
* If you choose to participate in grinding winches and hoisting sails you do so at your own risk. If you have doubts or concerns regarding your physical capability seek medical advice PRIOR to boarding; particularly if you have ANY pre-existing medical conditions.
* Please discreetly notify SWS of any medical condition that for your safety they should be aware of.
* SWS reserves the right to cancel due to extreme weather conditions, warnings and if conditions are unsafe. We will cancel if there is persistent heavy rain NOT the occassional shower.
* SWS will reschedule a day that suits both parties
Bookings and Deposits
* On booking a 25% deposit is required with the balance payable the day before by Bank Transfer.
* If a booking is cancelled by SWS due to unforeseen circumstances it will reschedule when suitable to both parties or a refund will be given
* If a booking is cancelled by a passenger, the following schedule will apply
** Greater than 15days of the Sail Date, 50% of your deposit will be refunded
** Within 14 days of the Sail Date, nil refund of your deposit
* BYO alcohol is not permitted
* Complimentery Beer, Wine or Cider will be provided on certain cruise and at the discretion of the Master.
* Food is prepared in a Galley on-board that contains gluten, nuts and seafood, SWS cannot guarantee food will be free from cross contamination
* If you have certain dietary requirements, please notify SWS within 48hrs of your cruise so arrangements can be made.
* SWS will not be liable for loss or damage to personal items.
Email and Social Media
* Please inform us if in writing or verbally if you require your image not be published on social media or our website.
* Please inform us if in writing or verbally if you do not wish your email address to be included in our database.